Lose Up to 1 Inch Overnight With This DIY Ginger Wrap
Trying to lose weight know is not an easy task. It is a combination of various factors including a regular workout, healthy diet, and much more.
But, did you know that there are other effective methods that can be of great help when it comes to weight loss?
Ginger has long been known as one of the most effective health and beauty products.
Consuming ginger speeds up your metabolism and promotes quicker weight loss.
You can also try it as a topical application and see whether using ginger body wrap would produce the same wonderful effects such as drinking ginger tea.
The compression and body heat being generated from the wrap does most of the work. Here is how you can make and apply the Ginger Wrap.
Benefits of Ginger for Weight Loss:
Immediately after wrapping the areas where you want to reduce fat, you will feel the warming effects of ginger. The sensation is very relaxing and you will notice the slimming effect immediately after the wrap is removed.
Ginger Wrap for Burning Fat:
This simple, but very effective ginger method will help you get rid of excess belly fat. It is easy-to-make, cheap and very effective.
4-5 Tablespoons Body lotion
1 Tablespoon Freshly grated ginger (you can use food processor) or ginger powder
Plastic cling wrap
1. Soak the towel in warm water.
2. Wrap it around the area, where you want to apply the ginger compress.
3. Leave on for 5 minutes. This process will open up the pores.
4. Combine the ginger with the body lotion.
5. Apply to the desired area.
6. Use the plastic wrap, to wrap the area a few times.
7. Then place the elastic bandage over the plastic wrap.
8. Leave the compress on for at least 6 hours.
– The fat loss results will vary from every person. The inches you lose will depend on your level of activity, your diet and your own metabolism.
– You will notice some fat loss and skin firming, especially if you are going to do thisconsistently.
– Adding ginger into your diet will enhance the results further.
source : www.1mhealthtips