FIVE EASY EXERCISES TO GET RID OF MUFFIN TOP RIGHT AT HOME
The muffin top is probably every woman’s nightmare. Keeping the belly flat requires a lot of time and effort, but, if you’re time-bound and can’t fulfill a demanding workout regimen, here are the top 5 exercises you can do at home to reduce your waist size and lose the muffin top at the same time!
- The high plank– Tighten your buttocks lying on the floor in a push-position (you should feel your navel getting close to your spine). Lift yourself to a plank position, hold for 15 minutes then lower yourself back to the floor. Do 10 reps of the exercise.
- The lunge reach – Stand up with your feet hip-width apart. Slightly bend your knees while placing your arms aside. Lift your arms above your head lunging forward with the left leg. Push off your left leg to return. Alternate legs. Switching sides, do 16 repetitions of the lunge.
- The hands-up hop – Stand up with your feet hip-width apart. Bend your knees slightly. Put your hands on your hips. Raise your right knee stepping forward with the left foot. Stretch your arms above your head hopping straight up on your left leg. Hands on your feet, land with your feet together. Switching sides, do 20 repetitions of the exercise.
- The squat jump – This exercise may cause a little burning. Stand up, your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees slightly placing your hands sideways. Raise your arms above your head then Follow by jumping straight up. Bringing your hands down, land in a squat. Do 12 repetitions.
- The lunge jump – Put your arms above your head in a lunge position, bending your left leg. Jump straight up switching legs in mid-air so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front. Do 12 repetitions on each side.