COCONUT OIL AND LEMON MIXTURE – IT TURNS GRAY HAIR BACK TO ITS NATURAL COLOR
It is quite natural for your hair to turn gray as you age, but there has been an upsurge in the rate of gray hair among the youth due to increasing daily stress levels.
Other factors responsible for premature gray hair include:
- Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chemotherapy and radiation treatment
- Genetic disorders
- Nutritional deficiency
- The frequent use of concentrated hair dyes and electric dryers.
It is a known fact that the chemical components in a large number of different commercial hair products are toxic and can thin out your hair, keep it dry, flat and severely damaged.
So if you want to restore your natural hair lustre without any side effects it will be advisable to use natural ingredients.
One combination you can try out today is the coconut oil and lemon recipe.
The benefits of coconut oil and lemon in this amazing natural hair dye is as follows;
- Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, lauric acid and antimicrobial properties which help to revitalise your scalp and enhance hair growth.
- Coconut oil helps to retain protein in the hair regardless of whether it is damaged or not.
- The potent antioxidants in coconut oil will help to rectify premature gray hair when used often.
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamin B and C as well as phosphorus and these nutrients help to rectify gray hair and also nourish it.
Here’s what you need to prepare the natural dye;
- Lemon juice – 3 teaspoons
- Organic coconut oil
Preparation And Use
- Get a small bowl and mix some coconut oil with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Massage the mixture onto your scalp and hair.
- Once you are done applying the mixture onto your hair, leave it on your hair for about one hour.
- Rinse the mixture from your hair and afterwards use a mild shampoo for your hair.
- You can try this out once every week.
You can also eliminate dandruff when you use coconut oil as a stand alone or in combination with castor oil and lukewarm water.
source : thehealthylifestyle365.site