Best Home Remedies For Nails Growth And Hardening
Almost every person in the world wants a hard beautiful looking nails because they play an important role to make your personality complete and perfect. If you want beautiful looking nails then you should make sure your nails growth and hardening. There are available some natural means which can make sure your nails growth and hardening.
1. USE OF VITAMIN E FOR HARDENING THE NAILS
If your nails have lack of moisture it can cause for the weaker nails. Vitamin E can really nourish your nails with a lot of hydration and moisturization and make your nails more strong & hard.
- Get the oil from the vitamin E capsule
- Apply it to the nails and massage it on your nails for about 3 to 5 minutes
- Do this every day for 2 to 3 weeks before going to bed
2. USE OF LEMONS FOR NAILS GROWTH
Lemon is a good option for the growth of your nails as it is enriched with the vitamin C which can provide a lot of help for the nails growth. It also has the ability to promote the collagen.
- Get 2 lemons and cut them into small pieces
- Make different slices of these two lemons
- Rub your nails with these small slices for about 5 minutes
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Apply a moisturizer after drying the nails
3. USE TEA TREE OIL FOR HARDENING THE NAILS
Sometimes your nails are affected by the fungal infections which can make your nails brittle. By the use of tea tree oil, you can get rid of the brittle nails and you can make your nails stronger and harder. It’s antiseptic powers helps to fight against the infections which can be caused by the weaker nails.
- Combine one-half teaspoon of vitamin E oil with few drops of tea tree oil and make the solution of it
- Rub this solution on every nail and massage it gently for about 3 to 5 minutes
- Leave it for 30 to 40 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply a moisture after drying it
- Do this two times a day for one month
4. USE OLIVE OIL FOR NAILS GROWTH AND HARDENING
Oliv oil’s vitamin E content offers a lot for the improvements of blood circulation. It can also repair the damaged nails as well as can promote the nails growth. It has the ability to nourish your nails by deep entering into the skin.
- Get some olive oil and apply it on your nails & cuticles after warming it slightly
- Massage it gently for almost 5 minutes
- Leave it for a whole night
- Wear the cotton gloves
- Repeat this every night before going to bed
5. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR NAILS HARDENING
Apple cider vinegar is very useful for the nails growth and hardening. It contains such vitamins and nutrients which are very good for the healthy nails. It is enriched with the potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. In addition, it also contains the acetic acid and malic acid which is very good to fight against nails infections and keeps your nails healthy and stronger.
- Make a solution by mixing up the equal amount of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl
- Gently push down the cuticles just after soaking the nails in the solution
- Do this one time in a day until you get the required results
source : mrhealthyteam.net